sunsetxcocktail

Progress: 111/336 pages
These Violent Delights
Victoria Namkung
Progress: 56 %
The Heart Forger (The Bone Witch)
Rin Chupeco
It
Stephen King
Progress: 1130/1394 pages

November Wrap Up

The Stand - Stephen King Independent Study: The Testing, Book 2 - Joelle Charbonneau Darkly Dreaming Dexter - Jeff Lindsay The Fall - Bethany Griffin The Dream Thieves - Maggie Stiefvater Something Strange and Deadly - Susan Dennard The Shining - Stephen King If I Should Die - Amy Plum

After a few months of very good books, I hit a bit of a slump this month. I read a total of 17 books.  4 DNFs including two 1 stars, 2 2 stars.

I did quite well with my Holiday Bingo Card

The Stand - Reread - 5 stars

Darkly Dreaming Dexter - 5 stars - Review  - Serial Killer Square

The Fall - 4 Stars - Book that was a Gift - review

The Shining - 5 Stars - Set in Autumn (the bulk of the story takes place from the end of September to the beginning of December, so for me that covers autumn and I couldn't think of anything else for this square) - read not reviewed

The Dream Thieves - 5 Stars - Birds on Cover - Review

Winterkill - 2 Stars - Review: - Snow on Cover

Talon - 1 star DNF - Review - Fall or Winter Release

Fiendish - 2 Star - Review - Mystery

Black Dust Mambo - Review - Set in New Orleans

Other books I read were the second book in The Testing Trilogy - Independent Study - 3 star read not reviewed, 2 Netgalley DNFs - Flee and Out of This World.

My December plan is to finish off the Holiday Bingo Square. I have 5 Squares left and am currently reading books to fit each square

Horror - Coldest Girl in Cold Town

Historical - Clockwork Angel or Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose) whichever I finish first will cover the square

Creature on Cover - Sea of Shadows - my UK paperback has a two headed eagle on the cover

Native American MC - Echo (Soul Seekers 2) this is based on Native American mythology and almost every character is Native American or a close relation.

Freebie- My True Love Gave to Me Anthology or The 100 (which is so bad is very entertaining) whichever I finish first.

Also to finish some Netgalley books. I think I'm going to take a break from reading challenges for a while after Holiday Bingo, while the challenges are fun, I'm in the mood now for picking stuff at random that doesn't have to fit any sort of theme. I like the challenges, but having done more than a few this year, I need a break.