sunsetxcocktail

Progress: 32/384 pages
Flashfall
Jenny Moyer
Progress: 47/342 pages
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass)
Sarah J. Maas
Progress: 20 %
Once and for All
Sarah Dessen
Progress: 151/400 pages
Fireblood (The Frostblood Saga)
Elly Blake
Progress: 24 %
The End of Oz
Danielle Paige
Progress: 53 %

March Wrap up

Kinslayer - Jay Kristoff Faefever - Karen Marie Moning Frostbite - Richelle Mead Eyes Like Stars - Lisa Mantchev Nightbird - Alice Hoffman Of Metal and Wishes - Sarah Fine MARY: The Summoning - Hillary Monahan For a Few Demons More  - Kim Harrison We All Looked Up - Tommy Wallach First Frost - Sarah Addison Allen

March was a much better month for me. Finally over the prolonged stomach illness I've had for a few months and back to work and regular routine. 15 books read and I think I had a month of no DNFs this month too! So a good month all round.

I also renewed my library card at the weekend and was quite surprised at how much stuff there is in the YA section these days. Its also a great way to read the books I'm mildly curious about but I wouldn't buy in the shops. I got Velvet by Mary Hopper, The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan, The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy, and Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr. I do actually have a kindle copy of The Dolls, but I loved the paperback with its hot pink edged pages and just had to get it.

March books read were

Kinslayer - Jay Kristoff - 5 Stars - review

Faefever - Karen Marie Moning - 5 stars

Disappear Home - Laura Hurtwitz - 2 stars - Review

Frostbite (Vampire Academy 2) Richelle Mead - 5 Stars - Review

Eyes Like Stars - Lisa Mantchev - 3.5 Stars - Review

Love is Darkness - 1 Star - Review

Of Metal and Wishes - Sarah Fine - 5 Stars - read not reviewed.

Mary: The Summoning - Hillary Monahan - 3 Stars - read not reviewed

For a Few Demons More (The Hollows 5) Kim Harrison - 4 Stars - Read not reviewed

Mind Games - Teri Terry - 2 Stars - Review

First Frost - Sarah Addison Allen - 3.5 Stars - Review

We All Looked Up - Tommy Wallach - 4 Stars - Review

Struck - Jennifer Bosworth - 3.5 stars - read not reviewed

Nightbird - Alice Hoffman - 5 stars - Review

Marly's Ghost - David Levithan - 2 stars - Review

Best books this month - Of Metal and Wishes, Frostbite,  Kinslayer and Nightbird.