sunsetxcocktail

Progress: 32/384 pages
Flashfall
Jenny Moyer
Progress: 47/342 pages
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass)
Sarah J. Maas
Progress: 20 %
Once and for All
Sarah Dessen
Progress: 151/400 pages
Fireblood (The Frostblood Saga)
Elly Blake
Progress: 24 %
The End of Oz
Danielle Paige
Progress: 53 %

The Truth about Vampires: The Truth about VampiresSalvation of the Damned (Harlequin Nocturne #107)

The Truth about Vampires - Theresa Meyers I loved this one. The basic premis of the story is a reporter working on an article about a series of murders with bloodless victims leads her to a club run by vampires and has her falling in love with the vampire she meets and while trying to solve the murders learns about the vampire world and help bring the out of the coffin into the human world.And it was very well written,m the characters were interesting and the chemistry between the two leads was tantalising. There were some wonderfully descriptive passage throughout the book as the two connected. I loved some of them so much I started highlighting my favourites and making notes, but there were too many of them. So I gave up and just lost myself in the awesomeness of the novel. There was plenty of actsion, some great world building and a mix of hot sex and tender romance with a fantastic ending.All in all I loved it and look forward to Meroe from this author.