sunsetxcocktail

Progress: 108/368 pages
Reign of the Fallen
Sarah Marsh
Progress: 99/384 pages
The Glass Spare (Seventh Spare Series, Book 1)
Lauren DeStefano
It
Stephen King
Progress: 643/1394 pages
Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles)
Jodi Meadows
Progress: 68/353 pages
Godsgrave: Book 2 of the Nevernight Chronicle
Jay Kristoff
Progress: 8 %
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass)
Sarah J. Maas
Progress: 305/704 pages

Susie's Choice

Susie's Choice - Barbara Elsborg My first indulgence in an MFM romance. I liked it. The sex was sizzling, and there was a smidgen of plot if you looked, the characters were well written. After the abysmally bad 50 Shades I never thought I would be able to read a romance novel with a Christian character without descending into fits of (immensely immature) giggling and comparing since I hated that character so much. Thankfully though the Christian in this book was my favourite character. He was sweet and hot and extremely likeable. I didn't like the character of Joel much at all. Too stubborn and bossy for my tastes. I found this book on my goodread.com recommendation list and picked it up from amazon immediately as Susie is my favourite girls name and I hardly ever find books with a Susie as a main character. And she turned out to be pretty awesome in this book. A little on the naive side but that worked with her character and the story and she opened up and developed throughout the story. A lot of fun and very enjoyable.