I saw this meme done by http://msbooklover89.booklikes.com while reading through my dashboard, and was already going through my own answers, so shamelessly reblogging. I'm going to be using books on my paperback shelves.
1. Find 1 book that contains the letters O, N, & E in the title:
- Torment, Lauren Kate.
2. Find 2 classics with 200 pages or more:
I'm not a classics fan to be honest, but I have a few on my shelves to be read
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell (1,448 pages)
- Lady Chatterly's Lover - DH Lawrence (380 pages)
3. Find 3 books written by authors with the letter T at the beginning or end of their first, middle, or last name:
-- JRR Tolkien, The Hobbit
-- Thomas E. Sniegoski - Dancing on the head of a Pin, a Remy Chandler novel
--Terry Teri - Slated.
4. Find 4 books with over 400 pages:
--Doctor Sleep - Stephen King 485 pages (to read)
-- The Bone Season - Samantha Shannon 466 pages (currently reading)
--Gravity's Rainbow - Thomas Pynchon 902 pages (currently reading)
--Lover Awakened - JR Ward 523 pages (currently reading)
5. Find 5 books that have the letter F anywhere in the title:
--The Falconer, Elizabeth May
--Angel Fever - LA Weatherly
--Frostbitten - Kelly Armstrong
--Dead in the Family - Charlaine Harris
--Witch Fury - Anya Bast