sunsetxcocktail

Progress: 111/336 pages
These Violent Delights
Victoria Namkung
Progress: 56 %
The Heart Forger (The Bone Witch)
Rin Chupeco
Everless
Sara Holland
Progress: 55/336 pages

September Books Round up

Ignite - Erica Crouch The Salbine Sisters - Sarah Ettritch All Together Dead - Charlaine Harris Die for Me  - Amy Plum Silence of the Wolves  - Hannah Pole Slumber - Tamara Blake Rogue  - Rachel Vincent The Demon's Song - Kendra Leigh Castle Magick Marked - Chauntelle Baughman Mortality - Kellie Sheridan

I read 14 books in September, including the 2 I didn't finish.

Angel Diaries Volume 1 by Larissa Hinton
The Demon Song by Kendra Leigh Castle
Mortality by Kellie Sheridan
Magick Marked by Chauntelle Baughman
The Perpetual Motion Club by Sue Grange

6 were arcs from Netgalley (Ignite, The Salbine Sisters, Silence of the Wolves, Slumber, The Perpetual Motion Club, The Demon Song) 3 were wins from a librarything.com member giveaway (Angel Diaries, Magick Marked, Mortality), The Rush was a freebee from iBooks, Earth was a kindle book, All together dead, Rogue, and Die for me, were paperbacks.

(Die for me wins this months favourite cover award)

The two I didn't finish were Angel Diaries and the Perpetual Motion Club. Angel Diaries I read the first few chapters and couldn't stand the main character so I gave up. Perpetual Motion Club was a futuristic sci-fi drama/comedy. Didn't work for me; not badly written or anything. Just not my cup of tea.

Best books of September were Silence of the Wolves and Slumber.

I also attempted to start a book blog as well. Not much on there at the moment, a handful of reviews, and to break up the reviews, and since I'm not sure what else to put on there yet, a handful of pictures of my cat.