Meagan Spooner
Progress: 106/532 pages
More Than We Can Tell
Brigid Kemmerer
Progress: 72 %
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
Henry Farrell
Progress: 44 %
To Kill a Kingdom
Alexandra Christo
Progress: 38 %
The Last Namsara
Kristen Ciccarelli
Progress: 200/432 pages
A Poison Dark and Drowning (Kingdom on Fire, Book Two)
Jessica Cluess
Godsgrave: Book 2 of the Nevernight Chronicle
Jay Kristoff
Progress: 38 %
Passion - Lauren Kate

This book picks up right off where the second left off. At first it was interesting, getting to see some of Luce's past lives, but then it got mind numbingly slow and dull and while I liked seeing all the different lives Luce has lived and how her relationship with Daniel progresses then tragically ends...it got rather dull and I found myself wondering where is this going and almost gave up.

But I'm so glad I didn't cause as the book progressed and we go through the different lives...Luce finally starts to learn things and there's some really beautiful passages over describing this epic connection with Daniel and the love they feel for each other no matter what.

Bill the gargoyle was actually one of my favourite things about this book, the snarky little character who pops in to help give Luce some direction. With a diabolically good twist at the end. Part of me thinks how did I not see that actually coming? But it was still good anyway. Which leads to the set up of the final novel in the series.

This series is the first fallen angel YA paranormal romance series I read and its one of my favourites. And one I've actually read more than the first book in. Its a weird one because I'm not even sure why I like it so much. i just do