sunsetxcocktail

Stephen King
Progress: 445/1394 pages
The Library of Fates
Aditi Khorana
Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles)
Jodi Meadows
How To Disappear
Sharon Huss Roat
Progress: 237/384 pages
Flashfall
Jenny Moyer
Progress: 101/342 pages
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass)
Sarah J. Maas
Invictus
Ryan Graudin
Progress: 17 %
Passion - Lauren Kate

This book picks up right off where the second left off. At first it was interesting, getting to see some of Luce's past lives, but then it got mind numbingly slow and dull and while I liked seeing all the different lives Luce has lived and how her relationship with Daniel progresses then tragically ends...it got rather dull and I found myself wondering where is this going and almost gave up.

But I'm so glad I didn't cause as the book progressed and we go through the different lives...Luce finally starts to learn things and there's some really beautiful passages over describing this epic connection with Daniel and the love they feel for each other no matter what.

Bill the gargoyle was actually one of my favourite things about this book, the snarky little character who pops in to help give Luce some direction. With a diabolically good twist at the end. Part of me thinks how did I not see that actually coming? But it was still good anyway. Which leads to the set up of the final novel in the series.

This series is the first fallen angel YA paranormal romance series I read and its one of my favourites. And one I've actually read more than the first book in. Its a weird one because I'm not even sure why I like it so much. i just do