Meagan Spooner
Progress: 31 %
More Than We Can Tell
Brigid Kemmerer
Progress: 72 %
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
Henry Farrell
Progress: 44 %
To Kill a Kingdom
Alexandra Christo
Progress: 38 %
The Last Namsara
Kristen Ciccarelli
Progress: 200/432 pages
A Poison Dark and Drowning (Kingdom on Fire, Book Two)
Jessica Cluess
Progress: 48 %
A Local Habitation
Seanan McGuire
Progress: 116/377 pages
Stephen King
Progress: 974/1394 pages
Gone to Ground: A Novel - Brandilyn Collins

A fantastic small town murder mystery full of twists and turns that kept me guessing right until the end. i love small town murder mysteries and this book did everything right. I found it browsing through Netgalley and my request to view was approved almost immediately, (though it took me a while to get round to reading it) when I did, I read it fairly quickly. Fast moving plot, great characters and a fascinating depiction of a small town dealing with a killer in their mists and the people who were the suspects.

The story is told from three different points of view from three townswomen who each think someone they know is responsible, and how they deal with the knowledge that that person might be a killer. They collect their own evidence and as things progress, eventually they are brought together. I loved the three view points from very different women, I enjoyed seeing how each of them coped and how they bonded together throughout the investigation.

Also, smart characters too, who didn't do things recklessly and stupidly. Who thought things through and involved the police when necessary. The plot twisted and turned and just when you think the three women have figured it all out the plot twists again. I didn't see the end result coming the way it did.

A fantastic read and I would definitely be interested in reading other books by this author. So thank you Netgalley for the approval to view the title.