sunsetxcocktail

Progress: 108/368 pages
Reign of the Fallen
Sarah Marsh
Progress: 99/384 pages
The Glass Spare (Seventh Spare Series, Book 1)
Lauren DeStefano
It
Stephen King
Progress: 643/1394 pages
Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles)
Jodi Meadows
Progress: 68/353 pages
Godsgrave: Book 2 of the Nevernight Chronicle
Jay Kristoff
Progress: 8 %
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass)
Sarah J. Maas
Progress: 305/704 pages

30 Day Book Challenge Day 28

Gravity's Rainbow - Thomas Pynchon City of Lost Souls  - Cassandra Clare Darkest Mercy  - Melissa Marr Goddess with a Blade (Rowan Summerwaite #1) - Lauren Dane Anna Dressed in Blood  - Kendare Blake Girl of Nightmares  - Kendare Blake Born of Illusion - Teri Brown Heiress to a Curse - Zandria Munson Bleeding Violet - Dia Reeves

"Favourite title of a book"

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon - currently (attempting) to read this one, not sure what the title has to do with the plot of the book (Which is hard enough to know what the hell's going on) but I kind of love the title.

Darkest Mercy, Melissa Marr + City of Lost Souls, Cassandra Clare. Both books in series I have to read, but the mysteriousness of the title promises something dark and mesmerising. At least to me.

Goddess With A Blade - Lauren Dane, again I own it but not read it, sounds awesome. Sounds like a kick ass heroine.

Anna Dressed In Blood + Girl of Nighmares, Kendare Blake. While I wasn't overly impressed with Anna Dressed In Blood, I love the title and the sequel title. Conjure up something twisted and freaky, not of the norm for the YA stuff I usually like.

Born of Illusion, Terri Brown, Heiress to a Curse, Zandria Munson, Bleeding Violet, Dia Reeves. These titles I love cause they sound good.