sunsetxcocktail

Emily X.R. Pan
More Than We Can Tell
Brigid Kemmerer
Progress: 25 %
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
Henry Farrell
Freed by Flame and Storm
Becky Allen Martin
Progress: 31 %

30 day Book Challenge day 30

The Forbidden Game: The Hunter; The Chase; The Kill - L.J. Smith Dark Visions: The Strange Power; The Possessed; The Passion - L.J. Smith The Secret Circle: The Initiation and The Captive Part I TV Tie-in Edition (Secret Circle (Harper Teen)) - L. J. Smith The Awakening  - L.J. Smith Night World, No. 1 - L.J. Smith Night World, No. 2 - L.J. Smith Night World, No. 3 - L.J. Smith

"Your favourite books of all time"

LJ Smiths early books, Forbidden Game series, Dark Visions, first 3 Vampire Dairies books The Awakening, The Struggle, The Fury, first 3 Secret Circle books, The Initiation, The Captive, The Power, The Night World series books 1 -9.

I've already mentioned a few times in other answers to challenge questions why I love LJ Smith books so much. They were the first kind of YA paranormal romances I came across and I fell in love with them completely, even as a grown up I read them over and over.

Mainly I love them because they helped me discover the wonders of an on line fandom where I joined fan clubs, discovered others who loved these sort of books, rpg games, fan fiction. I spent years and years reading and writing oodles of mostly Night World based fan fiction. I made friends through these and that lead me to find all sorts of other books in the same sort of genre and a whole new world of books and authors and these books were a great jumping off point.

So for that, these books always have a special place for me.