sunsetxcocktail

Stephen King
Progress: 423/1394 pages
The Library of Fates
Aditi Khorana
Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles)
Jodi Meadows
How To Disappear
Sharon Huss Roat
Progress: 237/384 pages
Flashfall
Jenny Moyer
Progress: 101/342 pages
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass)
Sarah J. Maas
Invictus
Ryan Graudin
Progress: 17 %

October Books Roundup

Awaking - Madeline Freeman Over the Rainbow - Brian Rowe Revelry: Destiny Romance - Peta Crake Where the Stars Still Shine - Trish Doller All Night Long  - Francine Pascal, Kate William Insurgent  - Veronica Roth Circle of Fire  - Keri Arthur The Curse Keepers - Denise Grover Swank Passion  - Lauren Kate The Missing Juliet: A Fisher Key Adventure - Sam  Cameron

I managed 13 books and one didn't finish in October.

Awaking - Madeline Freeman

The Missing Juliet - Sam Cameron

Gone to Ground - Brandilyn Collins

The Summer Man -SD Perry

Night World Vol 2 Dark Angel, The Chosen, Soulmate - LJ Smith

8 from Netgally. Kojiki, Revelry, The Curse Keepers, Circle of Fire, The Missing Juliet, Gone to Ground, The Curse Keepers, The Summer Man. 2 paperbacks Passion & Insurgent. 2 Kindle books, Where the stars still shine, All Night Long. 1 librarything.com member giveaway - Awaking.

Kojiki was the book I didn't finish. As much as I love Japanese mythology mixed with YA fiction, too much going on, so many characters and powers I couldn't keep track, so came to the conclusion, not for me.

Favourite books of October, Passion, The Missing Juliet, and Where the Stars Still Shine.

Least favourite books of october - Revelry, The Summer Man, Awaking.

On holiday for two weeks at the end of November, so book plan for this month is finish off the currently reading books, probably the paperbacks, then catch up on Netgalley arcs while on holiday where I'll have much more reading time.