sunsetxcocktail

Amy Plum
Daughter of the Burning City
Amanda Foody
Progress: 56/384 pages
The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die)
Danielle Paige
Burning Glass
Kathryn Purdie
Progress: 110/490 pages
Montana Mustangs - Danica Winters
I recieved a copy from Netgalley.

I loved this book right from the start. I loved the Montana setting and the style of the writing and the plot was intruiging right from the get go. The characters were all fully formed with interesting personalities from the good guys to the bad guys.

There's a murder mystery and a paranormal element. I found the paranormal element the shape shifting nymphs to be unique. I've never seen anything like this before even though I read lots of paranormal romance. I'm always looking for something fresh and new and this fit the bill perfectly. While this was the second book in a series I flew through it with no trouble figuring out what was going on. Not recapping the plot as that would be too spoilery.

I immensely enjoyed the two main characters, Dane and Aura. They had amazing chemistry and a wonderful slow burn romance. For most of the novel they were both clearly attracted to each other but for reasons they wouldn't give into their obvious desire. When the romance happened it was really sizzling. Hot and perfectly written.

Wrapped up and concluded with a wonderful ending that actually brought a few tears. A wonderful absorbing read with a great plot and fantastic characters.

Also crossed a square off my Book Bingo challenge - a romance,

A hug thanks to Netgalley and Crimson Romance for approving my request to view this title. I loved it.