sunsetxcocktail

Progress: 209/416 pages
Legendary
Stephanie Garber
Progress: 105/416 pages
Children of Blood and Bone: The OrÏsha Legacy (Children of OrÏsha)
Tomi Adeyemi
Siren's Call
Devyn Quinn
Progress: 214/400 pages
Undertow  - K.R. Conway

I received a copy from Netgalley.

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. It had everything I look for in a YA paranormal romance. A great start that captured my attention right off an immensely likeable female lead. Eila had a great personality and likeable tone (if a little snarky) which made me connect with her right off. (One of the best bits in the book is an incident fairly early on in the story when she holds her own against a right bitch of a cheerleader).

Eila moves to a new town under some fairly strange circumstances in gaining her new home and right off makes some friends and develops a crush on a hot boy. While that scenario in itself is nothing new in YA paranormal romance the way the story moves forward was well plotted and engaging.

Extremely well written, with a great cast of characters, and a no insta-love! A romance that builds throughout and becomes quite enveloping. And a good unique paranormal element. Not going into details due to spoilers.

That you to Netgalley and the publisher for allowing me access to view the title. A great read highly recommended.

And another square crossed off for Bookish BIngo - a YA book.