From the Earth to the Shadows
Progress: 106/532 pages
More Than We Can Tell
Brigid Kemmerer
Progress: 72 %
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
Henry Farrell
Progress: 44 %
To Kill a Kingdom
Alexandra Christo
Progress: 38 %
The Last Namsara
Kristen Ciccarelli
Progress: 200/432 pages
A Poison Dark and Drowning (Kingdom on Fire, Book Two)
Jessica Cluess
Progress: 48 %
Undertow  - K.R. Conway

I received a copy from Netgalley.

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. It had everything I look for in a YA paranormal romance. A great start that captured my attention right off an immensely likeable female lead. Eila had a great personality and likeable tone (if a little snarky) which made me connect with her right off. (One of the best bits in the book is an incident fairly early on in the story when she holds her own against a right bitch of a cheerleader).

Eila moves to a new town under some fairly strange circumstances in gaining her new home and right off makes some friends and develops a crush on a hot boy. While that scenario in itself is nothing new in YA paranormal romance the way the story moves forward was well plotted and engaging.

Extremely well written, with a great cast of characters, and a no insta-love! A romance that builds throughout and becomes quite enveloping. And a good unique paranormal element. Not going into details due to spoilers.

That you to Netgalley and the publisher for allowing me access to view the title. A great read highly recommended.

And another square crossed off for Bookish BIngo - a YA book.