sunsetxcocktail

Progress: 32/384 pages
Flashfall
Jenny Moyer
Progress: 47/342 pages
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass)
Sarah J. Maas
Progress: 20 %
Once and for All
Sarah Dessen
Progress: 151/400 pages
Fireblood (The Frostblood Saga)
Elly Blake
Progress: 24 %
The End of Oz
Danielle Paige
Progress: 53 %
Seneca Falls - Jesse J Thoma

I received a copy from Netgalley.

I really enjoyed this one. A wonderfully written, emotional romance. Two very different women coming together and falling in love. Seneca King survived a traumatic incident which left her with a lame leg and something of an attitude. She keeps mostly to herself, but has a reputation at her Woman's college where she goes to a bar and picks up beautiful women for nothing more than one night stands, no strings. Just sex. Until she meets Dylan.

Dylan has heard of Seneca's reputation and accepts a dance from her but states clearly she doesn't want to be a one night stand. She wants to be "wooed". A tentative friendship develops into a deep relationship helping Seneca come to terms with what happened to her and her past.

Very well written and engrossing, with two fantastic lead characters. I didn't like Seneca much at first, there was something about her that rubbed me the wrong way, but as the novel progressed and she opened up more, she became much more likeable. The relationship develops slowly into a wonderful romance with both characters learning how to be open with each other. A novel full of character growth and very emotional in parts with a nice realistic ending.

A very good read.

Thank you to Negalley and Bold Stroke Books for the chance to read this title.

Also another square crossed off For Book Bingo - Starts with S P R I N or G. This one starts with an S.