sunsetxcocktail

Progress: 32/384 pages
Flashfall
Jenny Moyer
Progress: 47/342 pages
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass)
Sarah J. Maas
Progress: 20 %
Once and for All
Sarah Dessen
Progress: 151/400 pages
Fireblood (The Frostblood Saga)
Elly Blake
Progress: 24 %
The End of Oz
Danielle Paige
Progress: 53 %

Review: Something A Little Different

A Little Something Different - Sandy   Hall

I received a copy from Netgalley.

3.5 stars.

I came across this book when a favourite blogger reviewed and loved it. Usually not the sort of thing I for but I'm finding myself taking a chance on a lot of fluffy romance this year and finding I really like it. So when I saw this one on Netgalley I thought oooh!

Took a little while to get used to the many different view points. Personally, I like different view points, but have never come across that many. It was certainly something different so many people all routing for these two adorably cute socially awkward people to get together.

It was cute, fun and light hearted and very enjoyable. Though I did find it a little slow in the middle and it kind of got very samey they like each other they can't manage to find away to say it yet everyone under the sun could see it but them. (Even squirrels and grumpy benches. The squirrel was actually one of my favourite view points)

It wrapped up well and made me smile a lot while reading. A very enjoyable, light hearted romance. Fluffy and fun.

Thank you to Netgalley and Pan MacMillan for approving my request to view the title.