sunsetxcocktail

sunsetxcocktail

Once and for All
Sarah Dessen
Progress: 53/400 pages
Fireblood (The Frostblood Saga)
Elly Blake
Dragonfly in Amber
Diana Gabaldon
Progress: 500/976 pages

Bookish Bingo Spring Edition

A Darker Shade of Magic - Victoria Schwab, Victoria Schwab Under a Painted Sky - Stacey Covington-Lee This is What Happy Looks Like - Jennifer E. Smith Far From You - Tess Sharpe All the Rage - Courtney Summers Stormwalker - Allyson James Lies We Tell Ourselves - Robin Talley The Book Thief - Markus Zusak Blue Lily, Lily Blue - Maggie Stiefvater

Great Imaginations blog's Spring Bookish bingo challenge card is up today.

I missed the new year card, but as I've been planning what I'm going to read most of the morning, I'm giving the spring card a shot :) Will be posting updates here and on my Good Reads page where I will have a Spring Bingo 2015 shelf to keep track of my process.

So far I have planned to read

Classic - Daphne du Maurier

Aussie Author - Endsinger - Jay Kristoff

A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab - Parallel Universe

Under a Painted Sky - Stacey Lee- Historical

This is What Happy Looks Like - Jennifer E Smith - Yellow Cover

Far From You - Tess Sharpe - Murder Mystery

All The Rage - Courtney Summers - Dark Contemp (pre ordered)

Stormwalker - Allyson James - Rain or Storm in title.

Lies We Tell Ourselves - Robin Talley #we need diverse books

The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak - WWII (I've had this book on my shelves for over a year now, this is the perfect reason to finally get round to reading it)

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater - Plants on cover (I usually manage to cover a Bingo Square with a Raven Boy's book and since this one was in the plants suggestions that's the one I'm going with!)

Assassin's Blade - Sarah J Mass - Anthology

I find I like to have an idea of what I'm going to read first, I don't always stick to it. But a plan is a good place to start. Let's see how I do with the spring card.