sunsetxcocktail

Progress: 108/368 pages
Reign of the Fallen
Sarah Marsh
Progress: 99/384 pages
The Glass Spare (Seventh Spare Series, Book 1)
Lauren DeStefano
It
Stephen King
Progress: 643/1394 pages
Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles)
Jodi Meadows
Progress: 68/353 pages
Godsgrave: Book 2 of the Nevernight Chronicle
Jay Kristoff
Progress: 8 %
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass)
Sarah J. Maas
Progress: 305/704 pages

Bookish Bingo Spring Edition

A Darker Shade of Magic - Victoria Schwab, Victoria Schwab Under a Painted Sky - Stacey Covington-Lee This is What Happy Looks Like - Jennifer E. Smith Far From You - Tess Sharpe All the Rage - Courtney Summers Stormwalker - Allyson James Lies We Tell Ourselves - Robin Talley The Book Thief - Markus Zusak Blue Lily, Lily Blue - Maggie Stiefvater

Great Imaginations blog's Spring Bookish bingo challenge card is up today.

I missed the new year card, but as I've been planning what I'm going to read most of the morning, I'm giving the spring card a shot :) Will be posting updates here and on my Good Reads page where I will have a Spring Bingo 2015 shelf to keep track of my process.

So far I have planned to read

Classic - Daphne du Maurier

Aussie Author - Endsinger - Jay Kristoff

A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab - Parallel Universe

Under a Painted Sky - Stacey Lee- Historical

This is What Happy Looks Like - Jennifer E Smith - Yellow Cover

Far From You - Tess Sharpe - Murder Mystery

All The Rage - Courtney Summers - Dark Contemp (pre ordered)

Stormwalker - Allyson James - Rain or Storm in title.

Lies We Tell Ourselves - Robin Talley #we need diverse books

The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak - WWII (I've had this book on my shelves for over a year now, this is the perfect reason to finally get round to reading it)

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater - Plants on cover (I usually manage to cover a Bingo Square with a Raven Boy's book and since this one was in the plants suggestions that's the one I'm going with!)

Assassin's Blade - Sarah J Mass - Anthology

I find I like to have an idea of what I'm going to read first, I don't always stick to it. But a plan is a good place to start. Let's see how I do with the spring card.