sunsetxcocktail

Progress: 571/1394 pages
The Library of Fates
Aditi Khorana
Progress: 205/354 pages
Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles)
Jodi Meadows
Eileen Cook
Warcross
Marie Lu
Progress: 68/353 pages
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass)
Sarah J. Maas
Progress: 305/704 pages
The Winter Sea
Susanna Kearsley
Progress: 145/544 pages

Review: Brunette Ambition

Brunette Ambition - Lea Michele

I'm a total Lea Michele fangirl, I just absolutely love her singing voice. Even when I stopped watching 'Glee' after season 3 I still sometimes listen to the music just to hear her sing. I don't read a lot of non fiction books but this was a must have for me (even better when I got it at a discount in Wallmart!)

A delightful quick read which shows some insights into how Lea manages her personal life and professional life. Some lovely glossy photos and lots of different things - broadway life, life on the red carpet, how she has her own sense of style and handles her wardrobe. Tips on exercise and healthy eating. Some fabulous style guides with hints and tips on how to do red carpet hair and makeup. Nice to see that on the healthy eating guide and exercise tips that its not preachy in the slightest. Some recipes and step by step guides as well. The health tips all look do able for normal people (without the help of a personal trainer). Some nice family stories and some fun behind the scenes Glee info. She seems like a very sensible, level headed lady.

A thoroughly enjoyable read.

Non Fiction/Memoir square crossed off for Spring Bingo challenge.