sunsetxcocktail

Progress: 108/368 pages
Reign of the Fallen
Sarah Marsh
Progress: 99/384 pages
The Glass Spare (Seventh Spare Series, Book 1)
Lauren DeStefano
It
Stephen King
Progress: 643/1394 pages
Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles)
Jodi Meadows
Progress: 68/353 pages
Godsgrave: Book 2 of the Nevernight Chronicle
Jay Kristoff
Progress: 8 %
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass)
Sarah J. Maas
Progress: 305/704 pages

Bookish Bingo Spring 2016

New month tomorrow means a new Bookish Bingo card from Pretty Deadly Reviews.

Haven't done one of these cards in several months and usually when I try one I quite enjoy them. I'm going to give this one a try.

Plans

Usually with most of my challenge cards I try to plan books, sometimes I stick to it, sometimes not. I like to have an idea in mind.

More than One Author - Their Fractured Light Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner (hardback)

None Fiction - Yes Please Amy Poehler (paperback)

Stand Alone - The Serpent King Jeff Zenter (netgalley arc)

Non Binary Main Character -

• Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin (one of the recommended books on the suggestions on the challenge page, I bought this on Kindle a week ago.)
  • Second Chance - Lux Beginnings Jennifer L Armentrout (I've technically read both of these on their own but got all the pretty new bind ups ages ago and managed to read the first hundred pages or so but never got much further on a reread so a good excuse to try again) (paperback)
  • Criminals - A Gathering of Shadows - Victoria Schwab (or a good reason for a Throne of Glass reread) (paperback)
  • Main Character Shares Same Initial - The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman MC's name is Helen, mine Heather so this works. (hardback)
  • Set in two Countries - Anna and the French Kiss Stephanie Perkins (a favourite I have read four or five times already but whatever!) (paperback and kindle)
  • Metallic Lettering - Stars Above - Marissa Meyer (hardback)
  • Pen Name - Deadline- Mira Grant
  • Book towards Another Challenge - Either Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass or Persuasion by Martina Boone. (purple cover square for Story Sprites)
  • Set over 200 years Ago - Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (kindle)