sunsetxcocktail

Strange the Dreamer
Laini Taylor
Progress: 106/532 pages

Bookish Bingo Readathon Week

This weeks readathon week for Bookish Bingo over at Pretty Deadly Reviews. Basically the idea is to spend the week reading books that will cover squares on your Bookish Bingo card.

This is what my card currently looks like. I now have 10 squares covered which leaves 15 to go. I have moved all non Bookish Bingo books off my Currently Reading list so everything left will cover a square for Bookish Bingo

Currently Reading List

The Dark Days Club - Alison Goodman (MC Shares your first initial)

Their Fractured Light - Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (More than one Author)

Unrivaled - Alyson Noel (March April May release)

Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins (takes place in more than one country)

Outlander - Diana Gabaldon (Set more than 200 years ago)

Passenger - Alexandra Braken (Metallic Lettering)

Firewalker - Josephine Angelini (I really hate the UK cover redesign so - Ugly Cover)

To Be Read Plan

Non Fiction -  Yes Please Amy Poehler

Written Under a Pen Name - Parasite Mira Grant

Second Chance - Wolf by Wolf Ryan Graudin (I have tried starting this twice already but can't seem to get more than 100 pages or so in. Which is weird because I do like it but for some reason never get very far. So I'm giving it one more shot and if I can't finish it third time round I will have to finally mark it as a dnf).

Flowers on Cover - Wink Poppy Midnight - April Genevieve Tucholke

Non Binary MC - Symptoms of Being Human Jeff Garvin

Green Cover - Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matson

Recc'd by More Than One Friend - Jellico Road by Melina Marchetta

Then I have free square to decide on. Usually I leave this one till last as once I finish all the other squares I usually pick something off my shelves that I've wanted to read for ages and have never got round to it yet.

Plan for this week - finish the currently reading list and hopefully make a start on some of the TBR plan list.