sunsetxcocktail

Stephen King
Progress: 445/1394 pages
The Library of Fates
Aditi Khorana
Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles)
Jodi Meadows
How To Disappear
Sharon Huss Roat
Progress: 237/384 pages
Flashfall
Jenny Moyer
Progress: 101/342 pages
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass)
Sarah J. Maas
Invictus
Ryan Graudin
Progress: 17 %

Evanescent

Evanescent - Gabriella Lepore I won a copy of this fantastic novella from a librarything.com members give away. The blurb sounded good so I took a chance. I'm usually not that keen on novellas and tend to like my books to be at least 200 pages, but I'm so glad I took a chance on this one because as it turned out...I loved it to pieces. It was a wonderful story. Engaging right from the start with an incredible cast of characters. Bronwen was an excellent main character, strong, smart with great voice. Half the time I wanted to punch Felix with his constant quips and annoying attitude, but he really does grow on. He matures as the story progresses and by the end of the book he was wonderful.His friends Alistair and Loki are brilliant characters. The writing is first class, beautifully touching and vivid. My only real qualm was that about half way through the novel you could tell how it was going to end, but that didn't really seem to matter as it was so well written. And made me cry. A great book and look forward to seeing more from this author.