From the Earth to the Shadows
Progress: 106/532 pages
More Than We Can Tell
Brigid Kemmerer
Progress: 72 %
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
Henry Farrell
Progress: 44 %
To Kill a Kingdom
Alexandra Christo
Progress: 38 %
The Last Namsara
Kristen Ciccarelli
Progress: 200/432 pages
A Poison Dark and Drowning (Kingdom on Fire, Book Two)
Jessica Cluess
Progress: 48 %

Evanescent - Gabriella Lepore I won a copy of this fantastic novella from a librarything.com members give away. The blurb sounded good so I took a chance. I'm usually not that keen on novellas and tend to like my books to be at least 200 pages, but I'm so glad I took a chance on this one because as it turned out...I loved it to pieces. It was a wonderful story. Engaging right from the start with an incredible cast of characters. Bronwen was an excellent main character, strong, smart with great voice. Half the time I wanted to punch Felix with his constant quips and annoying attitude, but he really does grow on. He matures as the story progresses and by the end of the book he was wonderful.His friends Alistair and Loki are brilliant characters. The writing is first class, beautifully touching and vivid. My only real qualm was that about half way through the novel you could tell how it was going to end, but that didn't really seem to matter as it was so well written. And made me cry. A great book and look forward to seeing more from this author.