sunsetxcocktail

sunsetxcocktail

Once and for All
Sarah Dessen
Progress: 53/400 pages
Fireblood (The Frostblood Saga)
Elly Blake
Diana Gabaldon
Progress: 500/976 pages

DNF: Paper and Fire

Paper and Fire: The Great Library - Rachel Caine

I received a copy from Netgalley.

I was really looking forward to this sequel. I had pre ordered a paperback copy, and took a chance when I saw it pop up on Netgalkey thinking I most likely wouldn't get approved but then I did and it was like OMG YES!!!!!!! I was so excited when I got approved for this one.

However, it's a case of I can barely remember anything about the first book, I vaguely remember the world building and remember that I absolutely loved it, but barely anything about the plot. And that is making the second one quite confusing, I like what I read of it,m but it's been over a month since I last picked it up and I'm completely lost with who some of these characters are and where they came in in the first one.

What at I will do at some point in the near future is read the first one again and then follow on immediately with the second one, cause I really do like this series and want to know more about these characters. Just not feeling it at the moment.

Thank you to Netgalley and Berkley Publishing Group for approving my request to view the title.