From the Earth to the Shadows
Progress: 106/532 pages
More Than We Can Tell
Brigid Kemmerer
Progress: 72 %
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
Henry Farrell
Progress: 44 %
To Kill a Kingdom
Alexandra Christo
Progress: 38 %
The Last Namsara
Kristen Ciccarelli
Progress: 200/432 pages
A Poison Dark and Drowning (Kingdom on Fire, Book Two)
Jessica Cluess
Progress: 48 %

Story Sprites Round 6 Wrap Up

And another board completed.

Pink Path

MG Book With Divorce: It’s Not the End of the World by Judy Blume (4 stars)

Story Regarding Anxiety: Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella (5 stars)

MG Book with Female Author: Clean Break by Jacqueline Wilson (4 stars)

Story with A Family Feud: The Weight of Feathers by Anna Marie McLemore (2 stars)

Yellow Path

M/M Romance Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz (5 stars)

Chosen One Trope: Mark of the Witch by Maggie Shayne (Five stars)

Male M/C with female best friend/sidekick: Phantom Limbs by Paula Garner (5 stars)

Wizards and Witches: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by JK Rowling (5 stars)

Green Path

Book with Multiple POVs: Rebel Springs (Falling Kingdoms

#2) by Morgan Rhodes (4 stars)

Mostly Yellow Cover: The Bourbon Kings by JR Ward (5 stars)

Dark Contemporary: Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers (4 stars)

Strong Independent Female Lead: Frostblood by Elly Blake ( 5 Stars)

Blue Path

A Retelling: Blackhearts (Blackhearts #1) By Nicole Castroman (3 stars)

A Science Fiction Novel: Beyond the Red (Beyond the Red #1) By Ava Jae (4 stars)

Mostly Blue Cover: Carve the Mark (Carve the Mark #1) By Veronica Roth (3 stars)

Wolf/Lupine Element: Hemlock (Hemlock #1) by Kathleen Peacock (4 stars)

Purple Path

Diverse Author: A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes #2) By Saaba Tahir (4 stars)

Story Centred Around Social Issues: How To Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake (5 stars)

PoC Main Character: Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed (4 stars)

Book Addressing Socioeconomic Issues: Something In Between by Melissa De La Cruz (3 stars)

You can see my Goodreads shelf here which has dates read and some reviews.

And a huge thanks to Great Imaginations’ Kara for helping me find titles for the Middle Grade with divorce books (I’m not really a Middle Grade reader I’ve bought about five MG books from the lists provided).

Lots of really great books this time round, particular favourites were The Bourbon Kings, How To Make a Wish, Frostblood, Beyond The Read, Written in the Stars, Rebel Springs, Aristotle and Dante, Mark of the Witch.

The only truly terrible thing I read was Moon Called by PC Cast for the Chosen One trop which was so awful I DNFed after 20 pages, but I did find something else I really liked.