Meagan Spooner
Progress: 31 %
More Than We Can Tell
Brigid Kemmerer
Progress: 72 %
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
Henry Farrell
Progress: 44 %
To Kill a Kingdom
Alexandra Christo
Progress: 38 %
The Last Namsara
Kristen Ciccarelli
Progress: 200/432 pages
A Poison Dark and Drowning (Kingdom on Fire, Book Two)
Jessica Cluess
Progress: 48 %
A Local Habitation
Seanan McGuire
Progress: 116/377 pages
Stephen King
Progress: 974/1394 pages
The Disappearance of Lizzy Ross (Lizzy Ross Series) - Jessica Schein

I received a copy via Netgalley. It sounded interesting enough. And the mystery of the missing girl was actually quite intriguing. The writing wasn't bad, it was properly edited, no spelling errors or anything.

My problem with this book was I absolutely detested the main character, Mimi. A stuck up, spoiled, snotty rich coked up bitch who thought the sun rose and set on her. I'm guessing she was supposed to be super cool, but I found her obnoxious, rude and insensitive.

Her best friend is missing and while this drives her nuts, she seems more interested in scoring more coke than anything else. She's bitchy to everyone, including the police. And don't even get me started on how stupid the police in this thing are.

(show spoiler)

By half way through I was really skimming through to see if anything actually happened. But nothing really did. A few cryptic clues as to the missing girl's disappearance. By the end I had no interest in finding out what happened as I hated Mimi so much.

Thank you Netgalley for approving my view request, but I will not be continuing with this series.