sunsetxcocktail

Progress: 571/1394 pages
The Library of Fates
Aditi Khorana
Progress: 205/354 pages
Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles)
Jodi Meadows
Progress: 102/496 pages
The Hanging Girl
Eileen Cook
Progress: 18 %
Warcross
Marie Lu
Progress: 68/353 pages
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass)
Sarah J. Maas
Invictus
Ryan Graudin
Progress: 30 %

Holiday Book Haul

Crown of Midnight - The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden) - Julie Kagawa The Waking Dark - Robin Wasserman Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) - Marissa Meyer The Carrie Diaries (1) - The Carrie Diaries - Candace Bushnell Demonkeepers - Jessica Andersen Archangel's Consort   - Nalini Singh Until I Die - Amy Plum Ten - Gretchen McNeil

Off to my parents new house in Arizona for two weeks Saturday, so that means...extra reading time. So I'm taking a handful of paperbacks as well as kindle and iPad. And will probably come back with twice as many books as I set off with.

I'm taking Sarah J Maas's Crown of Midnight and Julie Kagawa's The Eternity Cure on the plane with me. I was lucky enough to get an ARC of Crown of Midnight from Netgalley in the summer and loved it so much I preordered it in paperback. So even though I've read it I'm really looking forward to starting it again. I read The Immortal Rules last month and its hands down one of my favourite dystopians. Thankfully I had the sequel ready and waiting, Allison and co will keep me company on the plane as well as Celaena and Chaol.

I'm also taking The Waking Dark, Cinder, The Carrie Diaries, DemonKeepers, Archangel's Consort, Until I Die and Ten in paperback. I'm most looking forward to Cinder and The Carrie Diaries. The others are parts of favourite series and two YA horror mysteries.

I've also got a bunch of Kindle books and iBooks on the go, including some Netgalley stuff to review. So plenty to keep my occupied.