sunsetxcocktail

Progress: 101/448 pages
Freed by Flame and Storm
Becky Allen Martin
Progress: 18 %
A Poison Dark and Drowning (Kingdom on Fire, Book Two)
Jessica Cluess
It
Stephen King
Progress: 731/1394 pages

Summer Bingo Wrap Up

Everything Leads to You - Nina LaCour Stormdancer - Jay Kristoff Dangerous Boys - Abigail Haas Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell Anna and the French Kiss (Anna & the French Kiss 1) by Stephanie Perkins (2014) Paperback - Stephanie Perkins Isla and the Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins Open Road Summer - Emery Lord Take a Bow - Elizabeth Eulberg Summer and the City: A Carrie Diaries Novel - Candace Bushnell Imaginary Girls - Nova Ren Suma

Summer Bingo Wrap Up

Well the Summer Bingo reading challenge is at an end. I didn't do quite as brilliantly as with the Spring Bingo. Spring bingo I completed the entire card. The Summer one I managed 21 squares. I finished The Girl Who Chased The Moon last night which would have covered the magical realism square (but I didn't get round to reviewing in time)

My completed square list below links to my Goodreads.com page reviews which contains dates read. All reviews are cross posted to my Booklikes Page as well.

Storm Siren – Storm Thunder or Rain in Title

Fangirl - Freebie

Imaginary Girls – Close Sibling Relationship

The Half Life of Molly Pierce – Summer Release

Isla and the Happy Ever After – Season Finale

Anna and the French Kiss – Set in Europe

Open Road Summer – Road Trip!

We Were Liars - Sky on Cover

Scorched – Title Starts with S U M E R

Salt and Storm – Set on an Island

Stormdancer – Features an Animal Companion

The Moment Collector – A Stand Alone

Favourites of the Summer challenge were Fangirl, Stormdancer, Dangerous Boys, Everything Leads to you, Anna and the French Kiss and Isla and the Happy Ever After. Worst books I read were We Were Liars which I wound up hating, and Storm Siren which I couldn't even finish. Honorable mentions for other books I really liked go to The Moment Collector (also known as The Vanishing Season, Open Road Summer and Take A Bow.

I was also currently reading Rain my Amanda Sun which would have covered the Asian MC square and The Iron Trial by Holly Black + Cassandra Clare which would have covered the Middle Grade Square.

I made 5 bingos in all.