sunsetxcocktail

sunsetxcocktail

Once and for All
Sarah Dessen
Progress: 53/400 pages
Fireblood (The Frostblood Saga)
Elly Blake
Progress: 298/490 pages
Another Little Piece
Kate Karyus Quinn

October Wrap Up

The Art of Lainey - Paula Stokes Rain - Amanda Sun Heir of Fire - Sarah J. Maas City of Heavenly Fire  - Cassandra Clare The Winner's Curse (Winner's Trilogy, #1) - Marie Rutkoski The Elite - Kiera Cass The One - Kiera Cass Alice in Zombieland - Gena Showalter The Iron Trial - Cassandra Clare, Holly Black House of Ivy & Sorrow - Natalie Whipple

October was a good month bookwise for me :) I got a little burned out on challenges and books the last few months, but with the start of Holiday Bingo I kicked back into reading gear. My main aim this  month was to finish some of the books I'd had on the go for a while, read some Netgalley books, and get started on Holiday Bingo.

I managed 14 books this month

The Art of Lainey - Paula Stokes - read not reviewed 3.5 stars

Rain (Paper Gods #2)  - Amanda Sun- read not reviewed 4 stars

The Winner's Curse  - Marie Rutkoski read not reviewed - 3 stars

City of Heavenly Fire (Mortal Instruments 6) - read not reviewed - not enough stars in the world for how awesome this was. 5 stars

Siege and Storm (The Grisha 2) Leigh Bardugo- read not Reviewed.5 stars

The Elite – Kiera Cass - Reviewed

The One Kiera Cass - Reviewed

Alice in Zombieland – Gina Showalter - Reviewed

Books Purchased

Kindle Books -  Talon Julie Kagawa , Magnolia - Kristie Cook, Eventide - Christine Allen-Riley, Jackaby - William Ritter, Snow Like Ashes - Sara Raasch, Very Bad Things - Susan McBride, Even in Paradise - Chelsea Philpot, Asylum - Madeline Roux, Get Even (Don't Get Mad) Gretchen McNeil, Lies We Tell Ourselves - Robin Talley, Misty Falls - Joss Stirling

Paperback and Hardbacks Books - My True Love Gave to Me holiday collection, Blue Lilly Lilly Blue Maggie Steifvater, She is Not Invisible, Marcus Sedgwick, Shipwrecked Siobhan Curham, The Glass Demon Helen Grant , The Iron Trial (hardback) Holly Back + Cassandra Clare, Winterkill - Kate A Boorman, Arcadia Awakens - Kai Meyer, Queen of Zombie Hearts - Gina Showalter.

Gifts –

(My dad was in the US this month so I asked if he could make a stop in Barns & Nobles for me) The Fall (Hardback) Bethany Griffin ,Through the Zombie Glass (paperback) – Gina Showalter , Mortal Gods (Hardback) Kendare Blake

So all in all a great month book wise. No one or two star books and no DNFs.

My plan for November is focus on Holiday Bingo books and finish off some more Netgalley books. I don't have the discipline to do NaNoWriMo (I start but never get past the first week if that) so good luck to anyone who is :).